BY USING THE SERVICE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY WILL BE DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE CHANGES.
Last Updated: October 3, 2017
LOOLIEZ Information Collection
We may collect personally identifiable information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available via the Service. This refers to information about you that can be used to contact or identify you, and information on your use of and activities at LOOLIEZ, which may include but is not limited to the User’s name, mailing address, phone number, email address, billing information, cookies, web beacons, IP logs, and other information (collectively “Personal Information”). Personal Information may also include your preferences and interests expressed in the course of using the site or other information gathered from your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media website profiles. From time to time, we may also collect or ask for additional Personal Information, which will also be expressly included herein as Personal Information. Your credit card information is never stored on our server.
Do Not Track Signals from Web Browsers – The Service is not presently configured to support Do Not Track (“DNT”) signals from web browsers.
How We Use Personal Information
Personal Information is used to provide and improve our website, services, features and content; to administer your membership and your use of the site; to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the website; to better understand your needs and interests; to fulfill requests you may make; to personalize your experience; to provide or offer software updates and product announcements; and to provide you with further information and offers from us that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information on services and products offered by us or third parties that are authorized by us.
Information is gathered to monitor and analyze use of LOOLIEZ and our services, for technical administration, to increase our site’s functionality and user-friendliness, to better tailor it to your needs, to generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of our users, and to verify that the proper information is submitted to fulfill and process your requests.
We may use the email address to respond to User inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related service information, etc. If the User decides at any time that he no longer wishes to receive our emails or communications, the User may click on the unsubscribe link provided in our emails or email https://looliez.com/contact-us/, and enter “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Any opt-out by you is not deemed valid until processed by LOOLIEZ. It is your obligation to verify that you have been opted-out. LOOLIEZ shall not be liable for problems with the opt-out procedures.
Merchants, Service Providers, Business Partners and Others
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, to provide service on our behalf, to perform website related services (including but not limited to maintenance services, database management, web analytics and improvement of LOOLIEZ’s features) or to assist us in analyzing how our website and service are used and can be improved. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only for purposes of performing these tasks on our behalf.
Third party websites and services
Via the Service, we may feature certain links to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties (the “Links”). We reserve the right to control and maintain who may place Links on our site, and we reserve the right to remove the Links at any time. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites and services linked to or from our Services. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website or services, including those linked to or with our Service, is subject to that website’s or service’s own terms and policies. When you access a linked website or service you may be disclosing private information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
LOOLIEZ, Inc., must cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. In the event of a claim and/or legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of LOOLIEZ.com or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to pose a risk of being illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable, we reserve the right to disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we in our sole discretion find necessary or appropriate.
Changing or Deleting Your Information
A request to delete your account is different from a request to unsubscribe from emails and communications. Users may opt to unsubscribe from our email alerts, which will terminate the issuance of automatically generated emails that inform you of the deals that we feature. To delete your account entirely from LOOLIEZ.com, you must email email@example.com, and enter “delete account” in the subject line.
LOOLIEZ, Inc., takes the security of your Personal Information seriously. We appreciate your membership, and will employ reasonable measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and unsolicited contact from third party groups. To that end, all sensitive personal information (credit card data) is transmitted through secure networks supported by high-grade 256-bit encryption. Credit card numbers are not stored or held on our servers.
However, please note that data that is transported over an open network, such as the Internet or e-mail, may be accessible to anybody. We cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted via such open networks. When disclosing any personal information via an open network, you should remain mindful of the fact that it is potentially accessible to others, and consequently, can be collected and used by others without your consent. In particular, while individual data packets are often encrypted, the names of the sender and recipient are not. A third party may therefore be able to trace an existing bank account or relationship or one that is subsequently created. Even if both the sender and recipient are located in the same country, data may also be transmitted via such networks to other countries regularly and without controls, including to countries that do not afford the same level of data protection as your country of domicile.
Your data may be lost during transmission or may be accessed by unauthorized parties. We do not accept any liability for direct or indirect losses as regards the security of your Personal Information or data during its transfer via Internet. Please use other means of communication if you think this is necessary or prudent for security reasons.
Our Policy Toward Children
We recognize the need to provide additional privacy protections to Children who use our LOOLIEZ Services. Additionally, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) requires that we inform parents and legal guardians of Children (each, a “Parent”) about how we collect, use and disclose personal information collected from Children. COPPA additionally requires that we obtain the consent of Parents before we collect personal information from Children.
LOOLIEZ is committed to providing additional privacy protection to Children who use our LOOLIEZ Services. We have established the following provisions in order to ensure that each Child’s privacy is protected:
- We do not allow Children to create user accounts through our LOOLIEZ Services. Only a parent or legal guardian may create a user account for a Child, review the account, and manage the account settings.
- We actively collect a Child’s personal information from the Child’s parents or legal guardians and not from the Child.
- Parents and legal guardians can configure the account settings of a Child’s user account so that the user account can only be accessed and shared according to the account settings configured by the parents or legal guardians.
- A Child’s parents or legal guardians can request the deletion of the Child’s personal information from the LOOLIEZ Services at any time by contacting LOOLIEZ at https://looliez.com/contact-us/
- Notifying parents about our information practices with regard to Children, including explaining the types of personal information we may collect, use and process from Children, the use we make of that personal information, and whether and with whom we may share that information. Please ensure that we have the parent or guardian’s current email address.
- In accordance with applicable law, obtaining consent from parents for the collection, use and processing of personal information from their Children, or for sending information about our products and services directly to their Children
- Limiting our collection, use and processing of personal information from Children to no more than is reasonably necessary to participate in an online activity
- Giving parents access or the ability to request access to personal information we have collected, used or processed from their Children and the ability to request that the personal information be changed or deleted
For Children in the age group of 13 to 18 years, we follow applicable laws.
Users under the age of thirteen (13) who would like to participate in any of the LOOLIEZ Services (a “Young User”), must have their parent or legal guardian (a “Parent Registered User) register to use the LOOLIEZ Services, using the Parent Registered User’s name, email, and credit card information, and consent to a Young User’s use of the LOOLIEZ Services. Parent Registered Users are responsible for updating the settings of and terminating their account and thereby use of the LOOLIEZ Services by the applicable Young User. During the registration process, we may ask the Parent Registered User to provide certain information for notification and security purposes, including a parent or guardian’s email address, the Child’s first name and gender, the Child’s member or account username, and password. We may also ask for birth dates from Children to validate their ages. We strongly advise Users never to provide any personal information in their usernames.
Please note that Children can choose whether to share their information with us, but certain features cannot function without it. As a result, Children may not be able to access certain features if required information has not been provided. We will not require a Child to provide more information than is reasonably necessary in order to participate in the LOOLIEZ Service.
About the collection of parent email address: Consistent with the requirements of COPPA, on any Child-targeted site or application, or in any instance where we ask for age and determine the user is age 12 or under, we will ask for a parent or guardian email address before we collect any personal information from the Child. If you believe your Child is participating in an activity that collects personal information and you or another parent/guardian have NOT received an email providing notice or seeking your consent, please feel free to contact us at Data Privacy Officer [add hyperlink]. We will not use parent emails provided for parental consent purposes for marketing directed towards the parent, unless the parent has expressly opted in to email marketing or has separately participated in an activity that allows for such email contact.
We actively collect the following information from the parents or legal guardians of the Child during the user account registration process:
- the Child’s first/last name,
- the Child’s contact information, including home address and email address,
- social media account information, and
- other information or materials (including photographs and video content) that may become personally identifiable when combined with other personal information
We also collect birthdates to validate the ages of our Users so that we can determine who is a Child in order to provide additional security measures and comply with COPPA.
Additionally, we may use “cookies” or “web beacons” to passively track how all Users, including Children, use the LOOLIEZ Services and collect information related to such use. A cookie is a piece of software that a web server can store on Users’ computers or mobile devices and use to identify Users should they visit the LOOLIEZ Services again. This information is not personal information or personally identifiable, however it may become so if an account is registered or personal information is otherwise provided in a manner set forth above. You may be able to adjust their web browser or mobile device software if you do not wish to accept cookies.
Please note that we cannot condition a Child’s participation in an activity on such Child disclosing more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
How We Use the Information We Collect From Children
LOOLIEZ may use personal information collected from a Child for the following purposes: providing materials to the Child, fulfilling requested transactions, recordkeeping, providing promotional materials to the Child relating to our, and our related entities and trusted affiliates’, products and services, and providing customer service and responding to questions regarding the LOOLIEZ Services, products or services offered on the LOOLIEZ Services, and other specific inquiries.
Parental consent mechanisms:
Email Consent (low level consent):
In the event LOOLIEZ wishes to collect personal information from a Child, COPPA requires that we first seek a parent or guardian’s consent by email. In the email we will explain what information we are collecting, how we plan to use it, how the parent can provide consent, and how the parent can revoke consent. If we do not receive parental consent within a reasonable time, we will delete the parent contact information and any other personal information collected from the child collected for the purpose of contacting you.
Verifiable Consent (high level consent):
In the event LOOLIEZ collects personal information from a Child that will be posted publicly or disclosed to a third party, we will seek a higher level of consent than email consent. Such “high-level” methods of consent include but are not limited to asking for a credit card or other payment method for verification (with a nominal charge involved), speaking to a trained customer service representative by telephone or video chat, or requiring a signed consent form by mail, email attachment, or fax. After providing high-level consent, a parent may have the opportunity to use a pin or password in future communications as a way to confirm the parent’s identity.
How We Share Information with Others
In addition to those rare instances where a Child’s personal information is posted publicly (after receiving high-level parental consent), we also may share or disclose personal information collected from Children in a limited number of instances, including the following:
- We may share information with our service providers like software solutions, online security, and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those clearly defined by us or required by law and we have written contracts in place to ensure this.
- We may disclose personal information if permitted or required by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we also may disclose personal information collected from Children (i) in response to a law enforcement or public agency’s (including schools or Children services) request; (ii) if we believe disclosure may prevent the instigation of a crime, facilitate an investigation related to public safety or protect the safety of a Child using our sites or applications; (iii) to protect the security or integrity of our sites, applications, and other technology, as well as the technology of our service providers; or (iv) enable us to take precautions against liability.
- Parents have the right to consent to the collection, use and processing of their Child’s personal information without also having to consent to the disclosure of that information to third parties as we do not share information with third parties other than as disclosed above.
LOOLIEZ may disclose, transfer or share personal information collected from a Child to the following third parties:
- to any third party that succeeds us by reason of merger, consolidation, or other corporate restructuring;
- to any third party that purchases or otherwise acquires all or substantially all of our assets or otherwise relating to the LOOLIEZ Services and the information collected from the LOOLIEZ Services;
- to any third party required or allowed by law or in order to comply with legal, judicial or governmental process, or in order to protect the rights, property or safety of a User or any other person;
- to any third party in order to take precautions against liability, to enforce any of our policies or agreements, or in order to protect our rights, property or safety;
- to law enforcement and other governmental agencies;
- to third parties we engage specifically to handle, deliver and provide certain aspects of the LOOLIEZ Services or its operations (e.g., third parties engaged to host and operate the LOOLIEZ Services, to provide customer service functions, or to conduct contests and sweepstakes);
- to third parties affiliated with us that offer products and services related to our products and services in order for those third parties to directly promote such related products and services; and
- to our parent, subsidiary and related companies.
The third parties to whom we disclose personal information are under no contractual obligation to maintain the confidentiality, security or integrity of such information.
Additionally, a Child’s personal information may be disclosed by the Child through the voluntary posting of comments and other content to the LOOLIEZ Services by such Child. Personal information will be available to third parties and members of the public who view a Child’s user profile on the LOOLIEZ Services. Personal information posted in this manner will be available to third parties with no obligation to maintain the confidentiality, security or integrity of such information. LOOLIEZ does not affirmatively monitor any disclosures that may be made in such a manner by a Child.
Parents may consent to LOOLIEZ’s collection and internal use of their Child’s personal information while refusing to allow us to disclose the personal information of their Child to third parties.
Review of the Information Collected from a Child
A Parent may, at any time refuse to permit collection by LOOLIEZ of personal information from such Parent’s Child. Additionally, a Parent may at any time request that LOOLIEZ delete any personal information about such Parent’s Child that LOOLIEZ has collected. Finally, a Parent may review the specific personal information that LOOLIEZ has collected about such Parent’s Child at any time. A Parent may request any of the foregoing by contacting LOOLIEZ at https://looliez.com/contact-us/.
Email contact with a Child
On occasion, in order to respond to a question or request from a Child, LOOLIEZ may need to ask for the Child’s online contact information, such as an email address. LOOLIEZ will delete this information immediately after responding to the question or request.
In connection with certain activities or services, we may collect a Child’s online contact information, such as an email address which is collected from the parent, in order to communicate with the child more than once. In such instances, we will retain the child’s online contact information to honor the request and for no other purpose such as marketing. One example would be a newsletter that provides occasional updates about a site, game/activity, television show, personality/character, or feature movie. Whenever we collect a child’s online contact information for ongoing communications, we will simultaneously require a parent email address in order to notify the parent about the collection and use of the child’s information, as well as to provide the parent an opportunity to prevent further contact with the child. On some occasions a child may be engaged in more than one ongoing communication, and a parent may be required to “opt-out” of each communication individually. Parent’s may opt their child out from receiving these types of communications by following the unsubscribe instructions located within each communication or by emailing us at https://looliez.com/com.
Push notifications are notifications on mobile and other devices that are typically associated with downloaded applications, and which can communicate to the device holder even when the application is not in use. We will require a child to provide a parent email address before the child can receive push notifications from our child-directed applications that collect a device identifier. We will then provide the parent with notice of our contact with the child and will provide the parent the opportunity to prevent further notifications. Finally, we will not associate the device identifier with other personal information without contacting the parent to get consent. If you no longer wish to allow your child to receive these types of communications, you may turn them off at the device level.
If a child-directed site, channel or application collects information on Children´s geographical location (geolocation information) on street name, address or coordinates, we will first seek parental consent via email. This also means that we will in some instances collect data on Children´s geolocation information where parental consent is not required (i.e. information not linked to the specific child in regards to city, country and region). In order to request that we no longer collect such information you may turn this off at the device level in the settings or by contacting us at https://looliez.com/contact-us/.
- provide Children with access to features and activities on our sites and applications
- customize content and improve our sites and applications
- conduct research and analysis to address the performance of our sites and applications
- generate anonymous reporting for use by LOOLIEZ
In the event we collect (or allow others to collect) such information from Children on our sites and applications for other purposes, we will notify parents and obtain consent prior to such collection
Parental choices and controls
At any time, parents can refuse to permit us to use and collect further personal information from their Children in association with a particular account, and can request that we delete from our records the personal information we have collected in connection with that account. Please keep in mind that a request to delete records may lead to a termination of an account, membership, or other service.
Where a child has registered for a LOOLIEZ Services account, we use two methods to allow parents to access, change, or delete the personally identifiable information that we have collected from their Children:
- Parents can request access to and delete their child’s personal information by logging on to the child’s account through the https://looliez.com/contact-us/ . Parents will need their child’s username and password. The https://looliez.com site home page explains how to recover a password if the child cannot recall it.
- Parents can contact Consumer Services to request access to, change, or delete their child’s personal information by clicking here https://looliez.com/contact-us/.
We will retain your child’s information for as long as their account is active or as needed to provide them services. If you wish to cancel your child’s account or request that we no longer use that information to provide them services, please contact us at https://looliez.com/contact-us/. We will retain and use their information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If we make material changes to how we use Personal Information collected from Children under age 13, we will notify parents by email in order to obtain verifiable parental consent for the new uses of the child’s Personal Information.
For Users Outside of the United States Only
In any correspondence such as e-mail or mail, please include the child’s username and the parent’s email address and telephone number. To protect Children’s privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify a parent’s identity before granting access to any personal information.